Booking Terms and Conditions
- To secure your appointment a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required.
- The outstanding balance is to be settled prior to the day via bank transfer.
- Cancellations made 48 hours in advance will be offered the option to reschedule at no extra charge. If cancellations are made with less than 48 hours’ notice the deposit becomes non-refundable and no alternative booking date will be offered.
- If you reschedule your appointment more than twice, you will then be subject to a £25 rescheduling fee for every additional reschedule.
Website usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘[Caroline Sullivan Stylist]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.